Reconsidering in time and returning Products
Consumer is allowed to withdraw from the Agreement until the end of the 14th day. If this 14th day takes place in the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) or on a Holiday Day, then the time to reconsider as described by law regarding the right of withdrawal ends on the first following Working Day.
- You may withdraw from the Agreement before the Product has been delivered.
- After exercising your right of withdrawal, you will have an additional 14 days to send the concerning Products back to us.
No right of withdrawal after opening or mixing
- You cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if the delivered Products are: liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery; or are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items. That is why you cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
• The Product has been opened or the packaging has been broken since the Product is then liable to deteriorate or rapid expiration. In addition, there is a health protection risk once the Product goes bad which is another reason why the right of withdrawal cannot be invoked.
• The Product is mixed with other items, such as other powders, mixtures or fluids.
- Following from the previous article, only unopened Products are suitable for return based on your right of withdrawal. Naturally, you can annul the Agreement in case of product non-compliance. Read more about this under the header “conformity and guarantees”.
- Sapiens shall reimburse all payments received from Consumer, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Sapiens is informed of Consumer’s decision to annul the Agreement.
- Sapiens shall carry out the reimbursement referred to in article 10.1 using the same means of payment as Consumer used for the initial transaction, e.g. a coupon if Consumer paid with a coupon unless Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that Consumer does not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- Notwithstanding article 10.1, Sapiens shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if Consumer has expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Sapiens.
- Sapiens may withhold the reimbursement until he has received the Products back, or until Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
- Also in the event where Consumer sends back a part of the total Order, Consumer bears the costs related to this return delivery.
Conformity and guarantees
- Sapiens reminds you of the legal safeguard concerning the guarantee of conformity which means that the Product must not have any lack of conformity. This means that you may expect a quality product from Sapiens.
- If a Product lacks conformity, then Sapiens will replace the Product without any costs attached. During the first half year after the Order, Sapiens is allowed to refrain from replacements if the non-conformity is the result of an act by Consumer. After half a year Consumer bears the burden of proof to provide evidence that the non-conformity is not his fault.
- Sapiens does not provide any additional, commercial, guarantees with regard to the Products. For example with regard to the taste or the effects on your physical condition.
- Sapiens’s customer care service is available via the contact details on the Website: https://www.sapienslabs.io/pages/contact Using these contact details you can ask questions and/or file complaints about Products and/or Sapiens.
- If you have questions or complaints about Products and/or Sapiens, then you are welcome to visit us during office hours (09.00 AM – 17.00 PM), as long as you have announced your visit to us in advance by email.